
Lucas has figured out that the red button makes the balls in the middle go 'round and 'round very loudly!

Lucas and Daddy in the front yard!

Outside

Good Morning, Beautiful!

Enjoying the good weather

Peas

Moose hat!
new hat!

What have we been up to this weekend?
I made monkey bread for breakfast! Yummo
We went to a gun show on Saturday! Woo Hoo!! Amazingly enough, neither Wes or his Dad could find anything that they NEEDED to have.
We went and visited Bob & Peggy (Grandma Michelle's parents)...Lucas was very scared of the dogs at first, but then he warmed up to them!
Hmmm....
Today, we were up very early! Wes went to Olpe to sight(???) in his new gun that he bought with the raffle money. Found out that he is going to have to invest in a new scope.
Lucas and I went to the park for a walk while Wes was gone! But, boy, was it windy! Didn't walk as long as I wanted, but at least we got out to enjoy the weather. As the saying goes, In like a Lion, Out like a lamb, right? Guess we will see!
We have worked on tons of wedding stuff today! Flowers, and invitations, and envelopes, on and on and on.....
By the way--My wedding dress is in! I will be trying it on this Saturday!
I made calzones, a favorite in our house, for dinner, and plenty for meals tomorrow.
Lucas ate cottage cheese for the first time tonight!
Lucas did his first somersault yesterday!
Wes put together the toy that Great-Granddad Nienstedt bought him for Christmas. Lucas can walk along behind it...won't be long now!
Lucas is doing a great job sleeping in his own crib. I miss him, but I think it is best for everyone.
Think that's about it! Hope everyone else had a good weekend!
2 comments:
My little Lucas! It is such fun to watch you grow up and watch your parents have fun with you in between the hard work of being a parent! I love your smile Lucas! Love from Poppa.
Lucas, I am glad your mommy held onto you so you didn't blow away on your walk. It is very windy here in Ft. Scott, too. You are growing so fast. It is good to see you are learning all about your toys, especially the noisy ones. Love, Grandma Rita
Post a Comment