Lucas just ate yogurt for the first time! His Auntie Aimee bought him some Yo Baby Yogurt, so we decided to give it a try.
Lucas wasn't nearly as excited about it as some other foods, but he downed half of it pretty quickly!
Hmm....couple of my other favorite sites:
Gerber
American Baby (for some reason this won't open on my MAC at school
Parents Center
Free coloring pages or coloring pages (I use these some for filler activities with my parenting class. I can't wait to use them with Lucas!
Cleaning tips
Lucas is back from his overnight stay with Grandma and Poppa! He was very worn out and took a very good nap late this afternoon. I joined him!
He is really, really beginning to stand by himself and move around. (As I am typing, he is under the computer desk.)
I think he took a step today, but Wes and I disagree what makes a step.
Maybe not an official step, but it will be soon!
Happy Holy Week to All!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment