
Speaking of...Lucas is finally sleeping in his own crib--that is still in the living room. There has been a couple of random nights that we let him sleep with us, but we usually end up taking him back to his crib because we do NOT enjoy his kicking! Or his tossing and turning! (If it is possible, Lucas is actually a bigger bed hog than his father.)
I am hoping the weather will stay nice enough that we can transition Lucas back to his room. It would be nice (maybe) to stay up past 7:45 every night. Who knows if I will actually think that once Lucas IS sleeping in his bedroom. Maybe I WILL still go to bed that early. I am exhausted!
2 comments:
I hate the wiggles.
I have always hated the wiggles
I will continue to hate the wiggles.
Until they.....well, forever.
Aimee
Toot, Toot, Chugga, Chugga, Big red car! Anything that keeps my kid quiet, I will suffer through.
Post a Comment