Friday, March 14, 2008

Blogging Blues

So, I have had a lot of problems with blogger lately.

The other night when I uploaded all the pictures, I could only do about three at a time, any more than that it would pop up with an error button.

Last night, I tried to view my blog, and it also popped up with an error button.

Today, I want to put in a hyperlink, but now on the "Posting Create" page, my hyperlink button is gone. Where-o-where did it go?
(two weeks ago, this wouldn't have been a stressful problem. However, at our inservice last Friday, I figured out how to put hyperlinks. FINALLY, an inservice that was valuable. :) )

Blogger Gods, where are you?

1 comment:

Melanie said...

The joys of technology. :) I've had pretty good luck using the blogger site's help search. Or you can google questions--people have whole blogs about problems with blogs! It also seems like things are kind of touchy and don't work the same way every time. Maybe it's just me. good luck!