


I can't tell Kim is showing--but she can! Kim is looking awesome! I wished I would have looked that good when I was pregnant with Lucas; let alone twins!

Weird Baby Face

Stir! (Yes, the cat's name is Stir. It is deaf and cross-eyed. Silly Cat.)

Waking up from a nap! Crazy hair!

Lucas was a sleepy baby at Marshall & Kim's! He laid down to take a good nap in their nice leather chair. Lucas told me that he hopes they get a big leather couch to match! :)

Marshall and Kim attempting (successfully) to change a poopy diaper. Marshall really lucked out on the "mandatory" diaper change...he was just a solid BM, instead of one of the nice, squishy, weird-colored ones!
Trying the Belguim beer Aimee brought back...I probably only drank a couple of sips and handed it off to Marshall or Wes

4 comments:
Just wait til Copehagen comes back to live with you. Won't Lucas have fun chasing him?
It's good to start Uncle Marshall out with the easy stuff. Then, maybe he won't realize how bad others can be! Love, Grandma Rita
It might have been better out of the bottle. There's a certain way to drink those.
Uh...it was out of the bottle.....and more likely it was that I just don't really drink anymore.
Post a Comment