Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter!

We spent Easter day at my parents' house in Ottawa. The little boy in the pictures with Lucas is one of the boys my sister is a nanny for. (The parents are on a skiing trip..........)











Spring break is over. I am pretty depressed out about. I just dread going back to work. Like I told Wes, it's not that I hate my job (because I don't), it's just that I enjoy being a mom so much more. This week I have been much more relaxed, less stressed, and way less grouchy. I am able to give 100% of myself to Lucas and Wes, and save a little sanity for me, instead of having to spread myself so thin. Lucas actually enjoys being with me this week, versus the usual two hour screaming marathon we go through on week nights.

I am sad to see spring break go. I will begin my official count down to the last day of school!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So was Lucas holding "The Wiggles" DVD? Do you remember getting your hand in the VCR trying to put your own video in? How old were you before you ever put another video in the VCR? I hope Lucas likes the DVD's. Love, Grandma Rita