Friday, April 10, 2009

One last thing.

If I could ever figure out how to make this thing private I would. I tried already, it failed.

Has everyone seen my feedjit at the bottom of my screen?

It tells me where people check my blog from, and the time they came.

So, thus I am wondering, who the heck from Dwight has been checking my blog, and doing so frequently!

The only two people that I can think of Dwight, I would rather not speak to! :p

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Sheesh, I don't know of ANYONE in Dwight I'd want to talk to! :D

Here's another great crafts site: http://www.allfreecrafts.com/

And great recipes: http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/copycat_recipes.htm

I hope Lucas isn't traumatized against the color purple! That's my favorite color! Well, purple and red. But still.

And I'll definitely be there on the 30th!!

Anonymous said...

it's me. i drive to dwight just to check your blog. im undercover like that. you will never know my true identity...muahaha