Tuesday, April 21, 2009

In Honor of my 200th post, 200 randoms.

Well, I will give it my best shot. The first 25 are from my facebook, so some of you have probably already read them.
1. I love garage sales. I was so excited that I found some awesome deals this weekend. (Like new cozy coupe $6. Boat shaped book shelf for L's room, $4.)

2. Big sunglasses are my fav.

3. Too late. :)

4. I have broken a couple of hearts, had my heart broken, but it has all lead me to where I am now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

5. I need to get to work.

6. I wish I had a nice camera so as I could take nicer pictures. I really enjoy the whole photography thing.

7. If all my friends/family knew internet abbreviations, texting would be a lot easier, KWIM? MH, DS, POAS, CM, TTC, RTA, IMO...

8. I have been best friends with Michelle since forever. I'm glad we have one of those friendships that we can go a while without talking and it isn't ever awkward. I miss being able to hang out with her though.

9. I'm truly grateful for my friends that I have met over the past year-- Jacci, Wendy, Denise, Sylvia, & Heather. Not sure what I would do without you! Now if only you lived closer...

10. I am a severely anxious person. Parking spaces, radio too late, bare feet touch my feet. FCCLA girls, what did I forget?? I know there are more!

11. I am an eternal pessimist. I'm trying to work on it, but it is so hard with everything that is going on.

12. I rarely wear my wedding ring because my fingers are too fat. Yet I *really* want my anniversary band. Hmph. That won't happen for years to come now.

13. I used to drink whatever beer my boyfriends drank. Through some single time-- I discovered that I am a Miller Lite lady. (Side note: I RARELY drink anymore.)

14. I have horrible baby fever, and financially there is nothing we can do about it.

15. We just bought a new car. I am learning how to drive a stick. It has been an interesting month while riding with my. Squeal, kill, fluster, cry.

16. It doesn't help that I have to drive up a rather large hill on my way to school everyday. I drive 50 minutes to work. Each way. That is soon about to change though.

17. I never go back to Fort Scott anymore. This both makes me elated and sad at the same time. There are a lot of mixed feelings towards that place.

18. Miranda once puked out my mom's car window while driving through Bronson on our way to Xenia. Ha!

19. My favorite color is green, like my eyes. I'm even wearing a green shirt today.

20. I miss working outside during the summers. It was a great weight loss program.

21. This is really hard. I can't think of 25 things about myself. I could thing of more than 25 things about Lucas or Wes though. Hmm...

22. People who can't punctuate properly drive me crazy. I'm not the most grammar correct person, but for the most part, even 3rd graders can correctly punctuate a sentence.

23. I can't wait for our playdate this weekend. Big D, you better be there!

24. I use a lot of sarcasm. A LOT of sarcasm.

25. Brothers & Sisters is my favorite show, ever. Ever. Ever. Shhh. Don't tell my husband but Dave Annable is hoootttttt.


26. Speaking of Brothers & sisters, I think my brother looks like Tommy (Balthazar Getty). Judge for yourself. (Sorry Marshall. I think you could become a double for him though. Maybe you would be nicer than him and they would bring "you" back on the show?"

Marshall:




Tommy:


27. I finally joined facebook.

28. I'm addicted to my blackberry.

29. I like to daydream.

28. That is all I can think of. I tried. Adios.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh come on, 28 was the best you could do?? ;)