Thursday, April 16, 2009

Emergency Evacuation




Well, it happened.

I have officially have been initiated to the poop-in-the-bathtub club.

Lovely, isn't it?

(Melanie, this is payback for your runny poo poo accident post.)


Lucas was taking a bath, which he loves, and I was flipping through a magazine-- watching him, of course.


I saw some air bubbles come out from the hind end. No biggie.

Splash, splash splash.

Then, all of a sudden, "EW! Mommeeeeeee! EW!"

I didn't see anything until he moved a little, and something floated out from underneath him.

"EMERGENCY EVACUATION!"

I pulled Lucas out of the tub, and decided on my plan of action.

Lucas kept watch by the side of the tub and repeated "EW! Mommeeee! Stinky!! EW! Mommmeeeee! Ew! Ew! Ew!"



(In case you are wondering, since the poop was a 'sinker', I drained the tub. The poop stayed in place, I grabbed in with some toilet paper, and bleached out the tub.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least he gets the idea that he shouldn't do that in his diaper... -Aim

Heather said...

YUCKY!!!

Marshall said...

Awesome. Nice work, Lucas!

Melanie said...

Hey, I had a disclaimer! I used to think poo in the tub was about the grossest thing ever. The kiddos keep proving otherwise! :)

Leah said...

And not to mention when it happened you called me in the middle of it to ask if you should drain the tub or scoop it out with a cup...that was the excitement of my day.Silly people.

-Leah