While you are reading this, are you seeing ALL of the pictures like you normally would? To me, lots of old posts are showing up as blue boxes. I don't know what the deal is. I even went to it off a different computer and it was like that. Silly blogger. So, comment and tell me if you are having viewing difficulties.
Back to the cutouts...
I have another one, but it won't let me load it. Boo!
Apparently, it will only let me load that one picture today. I don't know what the deal is, but it is really starting to piss me off (excuse my language). I have lots to tell you all, and pictures are needed for support.
Grrr.
Oh, did you notice my new header for the blog? It was created by Mrs. K. She is super talented at all of the digital scrapbooking stuff.
1 comment:
Cute header! :)
I've had dumb days with Blogger, too. But thankfully they've been far and few between, so hopefully soon it will be working well for you again.
Post a Comment