Friday, October 24, 2008

Now try the wedding pictures....

I was thinking... I have NEVER posted any wedding pictures. So here they are

Hmm. Guess I can put up the pumpkin patch pictures like that too, but you would have to click through a million pictures. In case you didn't know, I am camera happy. That is why I need a beautiful camera like this one

A girl can dream, right? I am tired of having such a long delay in my digital camera I have now. Plus, if I wanted to blow up any pictures into an 8x10, it would be so pixelated. Hmph.

If only blogger would let me post freaking pictures....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had your mother all excited about wedding pictures and then it says the blogger is not available, or some message. Boo!

Anonymous said...

The wedding pictures aren't at that link.

Anonymous said...

I think you would take MORE pictures if you had that camera...I certainly would...and then there would just be MORE to pick though. I don't think that camera is going to solve your problem...Aim

Heather said...

BOO!!! Blogger! Your wedding pictures won't work. :(
But I do love your new heading! CUTE!