Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthday/Graduation Party = Success

Currently, I am attempting to upload all the pictures to Shutterfly, but there are a ton of them!

Graduation went well. It was right at an hour long, just like Wes promised. Lucas was very well behaved.



I should also take a moment to brag on my husband-to-be...
Wes graduated with National Honor Society Highest Honors. He has the cords to prove it. ;) I'm very proud of him. He was also recognized for being part of Student Senate. (He was the only person to be recognized for both.)


As I said, Lucas was very well behaved. He enjoyed being passed around from my family and Wes'.



Wes and I clean up very well! We even color coordinated on accident. (You can't see it but I have the same color blue in my dress!)




Typical Wes....


And here is a few of the birthday boy...

The birthday boy got the first serving of cheesy potatoes.
The graduate got none!











As soon as I get all of them uploaded to Shutterfly, I will post a link so you can view them all (if you want).

4 comments:

mrsk said...

Congrats to everyone! You all looked so nice. Just wait for your wedding!!

Anonymous said...

It was a success. I am very proud of Wes, and well, very proud of Lucas, too. You did a great job planning the party, and Wes did a good job cooking out! Love, Grandma Rita

Melanie said...

Loving the cake pictures! And later, when he still has blue in his hair...

Anonymous said...

Sorry I could not be there...but I see the eat your veggies bib did not do anything to make him eat his veggies! Auntie Aimee