Friday, May 9, 2008

Argh!

As if I don't deal with immature highschoolers enough....

I was running a little late this morning, so Wes 'let' me wake up Lucas, change him, and dress him. I love when I get the opportunity to do it! Especially since my parents have him this weekend, today was my only day until next Saturday.

Anyways, I was running a little late, and on my 45 minute drive to school, I became a little irritated. (For those of you who don't know, I have to drive through two small towns before getting to the town where I work. For this story, we will call these towns, A, B, C, & D.

In between A, where I live, and B, I got passed by some guy who was obviously in a hurry. Whatever. I am not stupid enough to speed on that road mainly because I can't afford a ticket but also because the road is dangerous, and the cops are notorious for ticketing along this road. I get to town B, and the guy has been pulled over. In a school zone! Take that for karma!

Then, I am smirking because the guy got pulled over, when I start to get tailgated by some little highschoolers on their way to school. They keep pulling around me to see if it is clear to pass, and then quickly get back behind me when they discover it isn't, all the while giggling and making faces at me. Whatever. This repeats 4 or 5 times when they finally succeed in passing me. No problem.

Then they start to throw trash, yes TRASH out of their car. By this point, they were too far ahead of me, or I would have got the license plate number and called the sheriff. Not that I would normally do such a thing, but it was a ridiculous amount of trash they were throwing out of their car. I am sure they were giggling still, too.




My mom came and picked up Lucas this evening. I really miss the little grouch. I am sure Wes will love that video! But, honestly, the kid is a grouch. I'm not sure what is going on. Perhaps teeth, ears, or a virus. Maybe all three!

Well, here are my random thoughts for the day. I swear I will put up new pics sometime soon.

No comments: