Friday, August 3, 2007

Well Here goes









Alright...so after a suggestion from a friend (coughsummercough), I decided that maybe I should go ahead and at least try this. Maybe I will like it, maybe I won't. This is for some of you who aren't facebook junkies, and this could, quite possibly, save me from having to tell the same story over and over again. So, hopefully, I will like this and keep it up to date. Although, with school starting, who knows how much time I will have. I just don't want this to be another way for me to procrastinate!









Well, this is a picture of Wes and me, and our son, Lucas, at my cousin's wedding. Believe it or not, the three of us clean up really well! This was seconds before he (lucas) threw up on himself.









We went to Wichita to go to Lucas' check-up after his surgery (for pyloric stenosis) today. Last week we finally found out what had been causing explosive vomiting, like this picture. Pyloric Stenosis, which is a fancy way of saying 'the valve between his stomach and small intestine doesn't work--so when the stomach tries to digest the formula, it sqeezes. If the food can't go down, the only place it can go is up.' After spending 6 nights in the hospital, it felt amazing to sleep in my own bed Tuesday night.



I was disappointed that they didn't give his two month immunizations today. Now, Wes or I will probably have to take off work/school to go down in a couple of weeks. More than likely, it will be Wes who takes him. Wes is such a good daddy! Most days, I don't know what I would do without him.






Other news? We bought a new car today. It is a 2007 Dodge Caliber--Sunburst orange. I am really exited about it. However, I am not looking forward about starting to make car payments. But, with wise money management, we will do just fine.
Yay! My new car! It has that new car smell!

1 comment:

Warren Bunch said...

Hello! Awesome blog! And awesome car!!! YAY!!! I want a new orange car, too!!!