Saturday, August 4, 2007

We are engaged!

I went to upload some pictures from my camera onto the computer and this is what I found: Wes got down on a knee, holding Lucas, and held out my ring! I was completely surprised. I knew it was going to happen, but I just didn't know when!
Obviously, this is my ring...Wes did a great job picking it out. It is just what I wanted. I just can't stop smiling and staring at my ring.

To answer everyone's question--No, we have not set a date yet. We have a time frame in mind (Winter of 2008). Don't worry, we will let everyone know as soon as we do.
Aimee came over today to visit. Lucas just jabbered away. He has been in relatively good spirits today. He even played on his tummy for a little bit without making a stink about it.































This is a happy baby talking to his Auntie Aimee--Tummy Time! (Kindof a weird picture)
Mommy and Lucas doing the dishes---You have to be resourceful if you want to get the house cleaned. (Daddy was rinsing the dishes.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful and such a good mommy and sister. I love you bunches!