Okay, really quick before Lucas "jumps" in the bath....
We have been super busy around here!
I had a ton of FCCLA stuff to do last week. Last Wednesday, I went to Manhattan for District elections. The Lord knows how thankful I am to be done with being a district officer advisor. (She only has one more responsibility--Pot 'O' Gold in March--Shoot maybe I should put in a transportation requisition for that.) Then last Friday, my mom came up and we went back to Manhattan for STAR events. (Stacie's shining moment.) Needless to say, there has to be a more efficient way to tabulate scores than that...which resulted in me having to cancel my eye appointment. Oh well.
Wes has been busy, busy busy with school and work. As always, he is doing great at school. I think all those around him can tell how much more he enjoys what he is doing now than a year ago. Wes just bought a new HDTV, stand, and book case for dvds, so he has been busy putting things today. Slowly but surely our house is beginning to look like an adult home (rather than a college house). Now all we need is a couch (coughmarshallshouldbuykimaleathercouchcoughcoughcough)and a bed (frame - in particular).
Oh, yes, and Lucas has been busy too! He is starting to pull up and cruise around. I just looked at the couch and he has been back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. Lucas has also reached a new milestone: Holding on to something and bending over to pick something else up without falling over! Yesterday, Lucas was also unlocking the (new) fire safe file cabinet Wes bought. Lucas is such a smart kid! He is also into size 3 diapers! He just now found his sippy cup full of water underneath the table. That sippy cup is his best buddy some days....
Hmmmm.......
Oh yea! Wes bought me beautiful roses on Valentine's day. All of the other ladies at school were very jealous! I had several visitors all day coming in to see the "gorgeous roses" someone sent me!
Well, I better go, Lucas is pounding on the stove, and I want to get him into the bath. We are trying to get him to sleep by himself in his crib in the living room. So I want to get him in bed long before daddy gets off work.
Oh yea! Lucas gets his second hair cut tomorrow! If I remember to stop by and pic up some AA batteries, I will take pictures. I bought some batteries at Target 4 for a $1 and none of them work! Stupid batteries! I will stick to duracell.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey you! sounds like you've been super busy! i posted, too, so go check it out!
Post a Comment