Lucas has been sleepy all weekend. He slept a lot yesterday, and quite a bit today. He had just woke up from a nap, had a bottle, and this is what kept continuing to happen...
He can't quite keep his eyes open...
Can't fight it any longer.....
Lucas fell over, and, yes, I just watched.
Yes, Lucas, we saw it!! (I think he was hoping that no one was watching!)I enjoy spending time with Lucas on the weekends. It is such a hard thing to have to leave him during the day while we go to work and school. I just wish that I could be the one that stays at home with him. I know that is not financially possible, but it would sure be nice. Teaching is the perfect job for being a mommy because I get weekends, nights, holidays, and summer vacations. I couldn't imagine it any other way. Mondays are extremely difficult for me. I don't even want to think about the day when Lucas realizes I leave him everyday.
2 comments:
He looks so chubby!
The easiest way to deal with that is make it where he leaves you instead of you leave him... When I take my kids to gma's or aunt/uncle's, I make it about them having fun with whoever instead of me needing to go to class! Then, that's their special time that Mommy has to find something else to do instead of just a time that Mommy needs somewhere to dump them! That's worked for me, so far!!!
Post a Comment