Monday, September 3, 2007

Labor day weekend

Mariah (Wes' niece) and Luacas at Grandma's 83rd birthday get together...aren't they just adorable. I can't wait for the day that they are able to play WITH each other instead of just next to each other. This weekend was really the first time that it was obvious they stared at each other. I just think about a year ago at this time, neither Brandy or I knew we were even pregnant; A year ago we didn't have these little babies in our lives. Just think about how things worked out. These babies are loved....
They are holding hands!
My bestest friend in the world, Michelle!
My Pookie~Krystel. We are rocking the black and white! BTW--have you seen my chapstick, Pookie?

Hanging out at our house...
Both Mariah and Lucas were happy at this given moment. I think they are both going to be camera hogs.
Mariah tried to eat Lucas' shirt! Both Mariah and Lucas have very distinct personalities already at 4 and 3 months, respectively. Their mommas know what they like, what they don't, and how to give them the very best care. I am in awe at how good of a mother Brandy is (not that I had doubt...hard to explain). I just like to watch her with Mariah and how she knows exactly what to do for her. I sometimes get frazzled and frustrated with Lucas, but yet I don't see that between Brandy and Mariah. Brandy is such a good mommy. :)
Grandpa with both the babies!

No comments: