At Halloween time, DG had pumpkin sippy cups. At Christmas time, DG had Christmas cups. We went to DG last night to see if they had Valentine cups (a little early, but they have to rest of their Valentine stuff out!). Lucas and I wandered through to store to check out where they usually are---None. Boo. On the way back to the front, Lucas spotted the balls like his spidey ball. $2 ball of fun.
He wanted to play with them. I tried to reason with him and tell him that we had balls at home we could go play with. That didn't work. He cries the whole way out the door. About three feet in front of the entrance, he throws himself on the floor crying, "Bas! Bas!" (balls, balls)
Again, I tried to reason with him telling him that we have the same spidey ball at home. As soon as we get home, he can play with it.
He looks at me at says "sawree" (sorry) and heads out the door like nothing happened.
I was baffled.
People, I can't make this stuff up. This kid is a riot.
P.S. I am still in search of cute little Valentine day cups and shirt. Let me know if you find anything!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I looked at Walmart in Ottawa today. They are just now putting out Valentine's Day items. There was one t-shirt, but the lady was still putting them on hangers and trying to figure out where to hang them. She seemed a little grumpy so I will look again another time. Love, Grandma Rita
Oh, Walmart also has adult size t-shirts and I thought about getting some for me, Aimee, Robyn and Kim.... I only have one sweatshirt and it needs retired... I have to keep the holiday clothes going...
LOL!! What a cutie!!
They have cute Valentine's stuff at old navy. I was there today.
Post a Comment