Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving weekend.


Thanksgiving weekend. Olpe, then to KC to watch the plaza lighting. (My camera pooped out.), then to ottawa


Aunt Kim & Me

I love my dad!

Uncle Marshall and I have similar hats. Uncle Marshall loves me.

I got so excited that Uncle marshall loves me, that I threw up on myself.

Do a little dance, Dad!

Official thanksgiving day attire

Bathtime at Grandma and Poppa's

Bathtime

What long hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming up amd going to the plaza with me! I had fun. Why aren't there any pictures of Lucas and me on Saturday????????? I love you guys soOoooooo much and I am going to miss you sOooooooo much these next couple of months! Mwah!

Warren Bunch said...

Long hair, huh? You're not gonna cut it, are ya?

Anonymous said...

Everyone keeps telling me to cut it, but that makes me not want to cut it even more! I think the week before Christmas I will get it cut.......It looks like a combination mullet/mohawk. ~Robyn